Fc Basel

by cute766
Fc Basel Wikipedia

Fc Basel Wikipedia

Here you can find all relevant fcb information about the players, coaches and staff. in june 2014, fc basel’s women team won the swiss cup for the first time in club history. based on the recent success the woman team started the new season with great drive and motivation. our fanshop at st. jakob park has everything a fc basel fan desires. Fc basel 1893 (fussball club basel 1893), widely known as fc basel, fcb, or just basel, is a swiss football club based in basel, in the canton of basel stadt.formed in 1893, the club has been swiss national champions 20 times, swiss cup winners 12 times, and swiss league cup winners once. Chicago fire hire ex fc basel manager wicky. the chicago fire have appointed former fc basel manager raphael wicky as the club's new head coach. Switzerland fc basel 1893 results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news soccerway. All information about fc basel (super league) current squad with market values transfers rumours player stats fixtures news.

Fc Basel Logo Logo Share

Fc Basel Logo Logo Share

Results. squad. stats. transfers. table. fc basel fixtures. all competitions swiss super league uefa europa league qualifying uefa europa league uefa champions league club friendly uefa cup all. The fc basel holding ag owns 75% of the club fc basel (fc basel 1893 ag) and the other 25% is owned by the club members. on 11 may 2021 the fc basel holding ag chairman bernhard burgener and board member david degen announced a transfer of ownership rights after months of massiv fan protests. Fc basel previous match was against fc sion in super league, match ended with result 4 0 (fc sion won the match). fc basel fixtures tab is showing last 100 football matches with statistics and win draw lose icons. there are also all fc basel scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future.

Fc Basel Iphone Wallpaper Iphone 5 Wallpapers Iphone壁紙ギャラリー

Fc Basel Iphone Wallpaper Iphone 5 Wallpapers Iphone壁紙ギャラリー

Fc Basel Vs Fc Zürich 4:0 (15.05.2021) Highlights Srf

fc basel vs fc zürich 4:0 (15.05.2021) highlights srf. fc luzern vs fc basel 3:4 (10.04.2021) highlights srf. fc basel vs servette fc 5:0 (18.04.2021) highlights srf. fc basel vs fc luzern 4:1 (13.03.2021) highlights srf. basel vs barcelona 0 5 highlights & goals 1st leg group stage | ucl 2008 2009 barcelona vs basel 1 1 highlights & goals 2st leg group stage | ucl fc basel vs fc st.gallen 1:0 (01.05.2021) highlights srf. eindrücke vom cl qualifikationsspiel zwischen dem lask und dem fc basel. fans und ultras des fc basel mit einem marsch durch linz. support impressions fc lausanne sport vs fc basel 3:3 (24.04.2021) highlights srf.

Related image with fc basel

Related image with fc basel